Monday, April 6, 2009

Winter Wonderland....

Friday we woke up to three or four inches of snow...yeah it's April. I wasn't very excited. Brady wanted to go shovel snow and Davin was getting mad that he wasn't outside so I got him dressed and took him out and this is the reaction I got. Then I took him inside and got him undressed and I got the same reaction. SO....I just put him in some sweats and his cowboy boots and took him back outside and he was happier so maybe it was just the clothes he was in? It was so so nice outside to. He had little driplets of sweat coming off his forehead..

Brady and Davin shoveling the walks--very cute picture of him and Daddy
Davin wasn't to sure what to think about the snow.

He kept smooshing it with his mittens.

This picture is a little fuzzy but still kinda cute. We were getting ready to go inside so he was a little cranky.

The snowball was as big as he was and he could barely lift it. He had fun trying to throw it though. It was actually part of our little snowman.

He kept wanting to throw the middle of our snowman..he thought it was pretty funny.

He wasn't so sure....

Yep---that's as big as our snowman got. The snow wasn't sticking together right so we gave up :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute pictures. I like the one where he is handing you part of the snowman. I also like the one of him and his daddy, it's cute, but I also love the tree in the background. I love how the trees look with fresh snow!I know we only live a few miles further, but we got twice as much snow at our house!

    ReplyDelete