Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Comfy...Kinda

Brady had to go to New Mexico for work and he left on Sunday. Davin and I have been staying at Brady's parents house all week. He fell asleep last night while we were watching The Secret Life Of Bees ((amazing movie by the way)) so when I went to the basement to go to bed I laid him down on his back and then he rolled over to this position....which is the cutest thing ever. I think any kid can sleep with their butt in the air and be comfortable. My Mom has a few pictures of me sleeping like this....


His stomach wasn't touching the ground at all. The only things touching anything were his head on the pillow, his hands on the blanket and his legs on the blanket....I think he looks sweet :)

2 comments:

  1. haha your right, i think every mom has a picture of their child sleeping like this..its timeless-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo CUTE!! What a cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete