Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Few Cute Pictures....

This picture he is saying "deeez" which is suppose to be "cheese". It was the first time I've ever heard him say it and it's so cute!

Yano those rubber balls that are in the huge racks at stores like Wal-Mart? Davin LOVES any type of ball but especially those ones. We were in Harmons in St. George and Davin's Grandma Jennie ((Bradys Mom)) bought him one. He was playing with it in the truck and he got a little bit of static electricity. I told him his hair was standing up and I'm not sure if he was trying to look at his hair or if I took the picture at the right time. I think the look on his face is priceless and I'm happy that everyone can actually see that he DOES have hair!

This just proves how happy of a kid he is, even while we're driving 6 hours. He actually wasn't this happy the whole way--I just caught him at a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with his hair standing up haha! Way cute!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so cute. His hair does show up better when it's sticking up and shining in the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete