Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Cowboy Way

Davin and I went out to fix fence with Brady in the pasture behind our house yesterday after work. We had Davin in his hat and boots so he was ready to go. Some of the picture are a little blurry but still cute.

Walkin' through the hay

Davin and Dad--Notice his eye--No we don't hit him--its dirt--he had it ALL OVER

Picking up rocks--his favorite thing to do outside

Wrangler butts drive girls nuts!

We love those big baby blues.....

~~~These are my favorite two pictures~~~

He climbed up there all by himself and wouldn't leave until he was satisfied.

Funny story really fast---The other day we were at Bradys parents house and Davin had been outside with his Aunt Rieley and he had rocks in his pockets. Jen went to change his diaper and she found it not only to be wet--but it had ROCKS AND A QUARTER in it. I'm not sure what he was saving the rocks for, but I'm hoping he'll grow out of his diaper being his piggy bank.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want one just like him. I'm so glad you have him to bring so much joy into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! He looks just like a little cowboy! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete