Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Friday....

We went down to Brady's parents house to spend some time with them. We had a little egg hunt for Davin which was pretty fun. He did pretty good after getting the hang of what he was suppose to do. Most of the time he would get an egg in each hand and then try to break them open--he's a smart kid--he knew what was inside of them. One of them broke open--that's why his mouth is full in some of the pictures.

After we had his egg hunt Brady's Mom made "Birds Nests". His mom is an AMAZING cook/baker so for every holiday she usually makes yummy treats. I ate three of them and about made myself sick--they were SO good!

Rieley and I decided to dye some eggs. They turned out cute! Davin tried to help but he only got as far as smashing two eggs together and making a mess all over Grandmas counter, chair, and floor.

3 comments:

  1. hes so cute! he looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your only one of the few that thinks so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks like you too. It must be the light hair. I can see his daddy in him, but I can see his mommy too! I guess that is what makes him so cute! I love the picture of you two walking together.

    ReplyDelete