Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 26, 2009

Yesterday I decided to take a pregnancy test--or 2--or 3--or 4----I had to be sure. Turns out Brady and I are having another baby! We're pretty sure I'm due around Christmas time, which could be fun. We haven't gone to the doctor yet but our first appointment is May 18. I guess they don't like to see patients until they are at least 8 weeks along and by then I'll be starting my 8th week. We're really excited and can't wait for Davin to have a little brother or sister. Every time we ask him "do you want a little brother or sister" he'll say "uhh huh" so he's pretty excited to. He's good around babies as far as we can tell. When he's around Lindsay's youngest, Britton, he gives him loves and kisses so hopefully he'll be excited when the time comes.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats y'all! We're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT for this!!! Shannon and I are sooooo happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already told you, but CONGRATS! I am so excited. I have been praying you wouldn't have to wait much longer. I know how much you want another baby!

    ReplyDelete