Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Excited For The Holidays...

Bradys brother, Bobbie and his wife Lindsay and their two little boys, moved to Pennsylvania awhile ago. In EIGHT days, Lindsay will be here with Boston and Britton and then TEN days after that Bobbie will be home. It'll be SOOOO good to see them and to have the boys play. They see each other on skype every once in awhile, but it's nothing like in person. Boston and Davin love playing and most of the time act like best buds when they're together. They're only 5 days apart....Maybe now that Trevin is walking maybe he can try to keep up with the other three boys. I'm excited...can you tell????? Love you guys and SERIOUSLY can't wait to see you!!

Davin giving Britt loves when he was a baby--and Bos and Him ganging up on Lindsay

This is my FAVORITE picture of these two. Twinners in their jammies

This was after Trevin was born...I don't know where he was but its a cute picture of them!

These two pictures are of Britton and Bostons last day in Utah. It was a sad day--I think we all cried. See what I mean by best buds??

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet : ) I honestly cried when I read this post. Your first picture of Britt and Dav is beauiful-I can't belive how much my baby has grown. I miss the baby stage! It was so fun to see these pictures of the boys having fun. I know they are going to get along great and have a blast when we come home. We're sure looking forward to seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete