Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Davin Turns 3

So hard to believe that my bub turned 3 yesterday. I took the day off work to spend his birthday with him ((it was my birthday to and decided I didn't want to work)). We ate breakfast and got ready to go to Grandmas house because that's where we had his party. He's REALLY into the movie How To Train Your Dragon and that's the cake I ordered for him. They called me at 2:00 ((an hour before I was suppose to pick it up)) and told me that they were all out of dragons and all they had left was Toy Story. I was mad--and I told them that they were lucky he likes Toy Story :).


I love his cheesy grins--I know I've mentioned it before but he is still way to cute!


He got so shy when we were singing him Happy Birthday--but loved it.....

Because we had to light them again, sing to him again...

and blow the candles out again :)



He got lots of fun things for his birthday. He got 2 semi trucks, Toy Story 3, How To Train Your Dragon, Some WAY super cute clothes from Grandma and Grandpa, and Great Grandma and Grandpa, a new coat, new boots, a book, a matching card game ((that's Toy Story)) and a big Nemo fish. His babysitter and her family came--they're amazing and we love them to death. They were a lot of fun. Brady got me the Biography of Thomas S. Monsen called "The Rescue" and he also got me a "Who's Who" book for all of the people in the Book Of Mormon. Oh and he got me a new Knife set which I've been wanting. I mentioned I wanted those book but wasn't expecting them so I was happy to get those as well. Dave, Jen and Karlee got me the CUTEST sweater and shirt with a bubble watch. I'll have to get a picture of the. So Cute though!!! Thanks guys and thanks to all who made mine and especially Davins birthday load of fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Stupid bakery. :(
    You're clothes and watch are so cute!

    ReplyDelete