Monday, November 29, 2010

Grandmas Christmas Tree

We ate an AMAZING Thanksgiving dinner with Bradys parents. His mom is seriously the best cook ever. After we ate we put up their Christmas tree. Davin and Trevin were helping out left and right!




This is the finished product...notice the 5 Santas on one branch, and then all the little ornament balls on the bottom. Yep...that'd be Davins decorations :).

After we decorated the tree we had a girls night kind of. Me, Rieley, Karlee and Jen all went to Harry Potter. The movie got over around 10:00 and we left at 10:30 to go Black Friday Shopping. Dave came with us and I think he had fun. It was insane--and the very first time I've ever been but I had a BLAST and I got some good deals for the boys. I'm ready to go again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment