Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Trevin!

Talk about picture overload. I know. His birthday isn't actually until today ((December 7th)) but we had his party last night.

His cake turned out SO cute--but he had no idea what to do with it!

Then it CLICKED that he could eat it--and it was all fun from there!

Davin had to help him out of course!

Im lucky that I didn't get any on myself!

This is my favorite picture-Seriously cake EVERYWHERE!



Davin got excited when we were opening presents. He got to help Trevin and every time he would see the present he'd say "mommy this is mine??". So cute. When I was wrapping Trevins presents a couple days ago Davin was helping me and he said "Mommy please I share Trevins presents?" He's way to cute. Trevin had such a good first birthday. Jen of course cooked an amazing meal--ham, cheesy potatoes, green salad and yummy rolls. We had fun--but I still can't believe my baby is a year old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment