Monday, August 23, 2010

A Fun Day At The Park

This weekend we went and met Catherine at the park. She is one of Bradys friends from high school. She's the sweetest girl ever and has the cutest kids ever. Davin hadn't had a nap yet so he was grumpy but Parker and Brandon were soooooo ready to play!

Parker and Dav playing on the rock wall

Sitting on the slide together

Way cute picture of Catherine and Brandon :)

He LOVED that little Woody of Parkers!


Brandon was so cute. He loved playing with my camera and was the friendliest little guy ever!

It was a fun day and definitely fun for Brady to catch up since he hadn't seen Catherine in a really long time. That just means we'll have to meet up with her more often!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures you took are so cute! I had to send my camera back in to get fixed so I didn't get very many pics since my camera was acting up again :( thanks again for meeting up with us. We had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete