Thursday, August 19, 2010

4 Years :)

Its been 4 years today since I was baptized a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints :). Such a HUGE blessing to me.

Elder Schuelke, me and Elder Conway.

Right before getting baptized--I was a little nervous!

Right after coming out of the font---All the nerves were gone :)

I love that we were sealed in the Temple....And that I can be with my family for forever....

Bradys Uncle Brett and Aunt Melanie, Me, Dav, Brady, Jen and Dave

Dave, Jen, Ellen ((My step momma)), Me, Dav, Brady and Grandma Hirschi.....Just so you know, We're all matching and we DIDN'T plan that--I just noticed it ha.

Bobbie, Lindsay, Me, Dav, Brady and Grandma Hirschi

Bobbie, Lindsay, Me, Dave and Brady



Happy Little Family :)

1 comment:

  1. What a happy day. Well, I guess two happy days, getting baptized and getting sealed. :)

    ReplyDelete