Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just A Few Thoughts

I love the month of August. Not because it's summer or anything ((although I do love it for that too)) but because it's the month that I was baptized and confirmed a member of the church. On August 19th and 20th it'll be FOUR YEARS since I was baptized and confirmed a member of the church. I tell Brady all the time that I can't imagine my life without the Gospel, and it's weird to think that I didn't have it in my life for 18 years. I'm so thankful for being able to learn more and more about it, for being able to teach my kids about it, and for having a wonderful husband who is a returned missionary to teach me things I never knew. I love being able to go to the temple. When Brady and I were sealed in the temple we got to bring Davin with us to be sealed to us also and it was the most amazing thing I've ever done and I love that I can spend eternity with my family. I'm so thankful to be able to do temple work. Like I said before I'm so grateful to be a member of this amazing church and to be able to share it with my family ((even though most of them don't want to hear it!!)) and to be examples to them and to my kids. I really have no idea what I would do without it in my life..........

This is the Vernal Temple--Brady and I were sealed in it.

Bradys sister Erin has been out on a mission since December of 2009. She left one week after Trevin was born to the Alabama, Burmingham mission. We miss her tons but we are so grateful for her example to us and especially to our kids. She's amazing :).

This is when Erin went and took her endowments out. I was 8 months pregnant with Trevin!
Brady, Me, Dave, Erin, and Bobbie

Brady, Me, Jen, Erin, and Dave

We went to Nauvoo in the summer of 2008. This is the Nauvoo Temple during the day.

This is the Nauvoo Temple at night. My mother in law took this picture and its SO pretty. We had the chance to go and do a session in this temple and it was BEAUTIFUL inside!

1 comment:

  1. Four years! I can't believe how fast time passes! Thanks for your thoughts. It reminded me how thankful I am for the gospel. Hope all is going great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete