Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trip To Gillette--LOTS OF PICTURES!

We finally got up to go see my family--it was SOO good to be home and see everyone. The first night we stopped at my brothers for dinner. His wife is an AMAZING cook/entertainer so we loved being there and had a good visit.

My two nieces Taylor Grace and Teagan Claire with my two boys

Tea kept asking me to take more pictures of her and Trev--It was so cute.

Gracie and her daddy ((my older brother Cody))

Everytime I asked them to smile Tea had to make sure Davin was smiling.

Gracie in her jumper

Shes such a ham--That's a huge reason why I love her SOO much!

Good looks run in the family....

Me and My step-momma making dinner--Hawaiian Haystacks--my favorite :)



Yeah--identical to his dad... My oldest brother Garth and I


I hadn't seen my best friend in FOUR YEARS and she moved back to Gillette so we hung out EVERYDAY I was there. Sarah and I have been best friends since 7th grade :).

We went out to my moms for a BBQ one night. Her husband is a really good cook too.

Waiting to go for a ride on the riding lawn-mower

I have the SAME exact picture of Davin when he was Trevins age

Sarah being enthused while she was eating her chicken haha

Enjoying some candy-cane

Reading to Gramma and Shannon

And on the way home--they were both OUT. It's a 8 hour drive and they both probably slept about 6 and a half hours of it. It was such a good trip and I'm excited to go up there again in July and see them....It's always good to see family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment