Thursday, February 5, 2009

Once In A Great While.......

It's really rare...but I thought I'd post some pictures of Davin throwing a fit. It's really hard not to laugh when he does. He'll start fussing....

Then someone will pick him up to love on him....

Then he'll literally throw himself on the floor and roll around and kick his feet...I'm telling ya it's pretty entertaining to watch. I know I never threw fits like that so he must have gotten it from his dad :).

Then if you give him what he wants--which was a donut hole and up on the chair by the computer...he's a happy camper.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahah.....what a little punk!! LOVE you Davin!!! (PS.....NANNA would have given you that donut hole!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You little man gets mad? Those pictures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete