Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Joys Of Being Momma

So---I was doing laundry last night and we have a bathroom off of our laundry room. I was putting a load of clothes into the washer and I heard something cough behind me. Davin loves loves loves his sippy cups and can drink out of them really well--when they have the lids on. When they don't have the lids on he usually chokes on the water because he swallows to much and it spills down the front of him. I turned around to see what it was because as far as I knew, he was in the living room with Brady. Does anyone see where this is headed?????? He had one of his sippy cups---with the lid off---and it was full of water. Anyone want to guess where the water came from? If you guessed the toilet--you hit it right on the nose! HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT!? I was almost mad-I grabbed the cup and dumped it all down the sink and he looked at me and says "uck"----Uck is dang sure right! I seriously could not believe that. He had a belly ache after that and had to really really stinky diapers, but he's doing lots better today :)

1 comment: