Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swim Time!

While we were in Treemonton for Grandma's funeral we got to see a lot of family which was nice. We went over to Bradys Aunt Jackie and Uncle Bryce's house and let Davin swim for awhile. They have a BEAUTIFUL yard that has a pool and a play area. Trevin swam to but I didn't have my camera the first night they swam. He didn't swim the second night.

Aunt Rieley and Davin Swimming away.

Mishay ((cousin)) Aunt Rieley, Aunt Karlee and Davin

Cutest picture ever haha

He was so proud of those floaties and they worked sooo good!

Aunt Rie and Dav

1 comment:

  1. My youngest brother had two empty milk jugs (the gallon size). He was probably a year older then Davin is now, but those were his floaties. We would get to the pool and he would get one in each hand and run as fast as he could and jump in the pool. It was so cute! I don't remember if my parents did something special to make the lids stay on.

    ReplyDelete