Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The 24th

The 24th is when Altamont has their parade ((which I thought was really little--but turns out it was HUGE)). Dave took the mini's in this year. Me and the boys got to ride with him again, and of course it was tons of fun. As little as Altamont is I thought the parade wouldn't be as big as it was, it was seriously one of the biggest parades ever. Brady said he thought that it lasted an hour and a half. It started at 10:10 and we left at 11:40. I didn't get any pictures of Trevin, he fell asleep half way through the parade and Brady came and grabbed him so Davin and I could throw candy.

Davin and Grandma, waiting for the cart to be ready.

My handsome little man!

Definitely gonna frame those to pictures.

Yeah--Trevin is pulling himself up on furniture--or whatever he can get his hands on.

You can't see it in this picture but he also got his first tooth. Im afraid it won't be to long and this little man is going to take off!

**OH I forgot to mention, Dave took 3rd place for his horse cart in the parade! How cool is that!?

2 comments:

  1. All of these pictures are sooooo cute. Trev looks all grown up. He's gonna be a year old next time we see him-sad :( Davin looks very cute in his cowboy gear. I showed boston the pix and he said he wanted to call davin and chelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me so sad that we don't have skype yet. I can't wait until we get it so we can talk to you guys and actually see you guys instead of just through texting and stuff. Give Boston and Britt loves and tell them I want to call them to!

    ReplyDelete