Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun with Teagan

We had fun at my Dads house. The kids kinda wrecked it with toys but---I tried cleaning it up as best as I could before we left.

Me and Dav--No idea what he's doing with his lip

Cutest picture ever---Dav and Tea love love love the fish tank--they sat there for an hour with each other and watched the fish swim

My dad's garden is huge--I should have taken a picture

He's very protective of it---so we got nervous when Dav had the shovel and started digging in it

Papa watched him pretty close!

And I had to add this one just cuz---Brady and my dad were competing ALL weekend on the Wii--it was so much fun to watch!

These were all taken at my moms house. He played and played and played...

wearing Grandmas sunglasses

big kisses for mom

big hugs for mom

more kisses

playing airplane

playing peek-a-boo with grandma

getting tickled

winding down...

almost asleep...

next thing we knew----he fell asleep on grandmas floor

1 comment:

  1. Wow, his hair has really started to come in!
    I love the first picture of you and Dav and then the picture of all three of you on the floor.

    ReplyDelete