Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th Of July Weekend

We went up to Wyoming to see my family over the fourth. It was lots of fun. The 4th is a pretty big holiday up there....first we went to the pancake feed at 645 in the morning. The fire department puts it on every year and cook really good food!

Teagan ((my niece)) eating her breakfast

Dav eating his pancakes

Jaycee and Bradley ((my nephews)) eating their breakfast

My mom wanted a picture with all her grandkids---so there they are!
After the pancake feed we went and waited for the parade to start. They have a HUGE parade every year--it lasted for a little over an hour.

Dav waiting on the horses to go by

Teagan and Cody ((my brother)) watching the parade

Davin splashing in the rain puddles from the night before

Teagan and Tiff ((my sister in law)) watching the parade

Jaycee and Bradley waiting for the parade to start

She's a stinkin' doll--I love her tons

A mining company gave little hard hats out instead of candy--It was Dav's favorite thing he got

He wanted his shoes off--after that he was a happy camper!

Teagan and Chrissy ((my other sister in law))

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Dav gets cuter and cuter every day!

    ReplyDelete