Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update.......

Well Brady and I went to the doctor on Monday and everything went good. My official due date is December 31st--I know--New Years Eve--I'm not getting my hopes up because I don't think I'll go that long!! Who knows though--I could even have the baby on Christmas--or Karlees birthday ((my sister in law)). Anyways--he gave me some AMAZING medicine for my nausea--that's the first thing I asked him for. It works wonders--it's called Zofran. It dissolves in your mouth and has the worst after taste ever--and it kinda gives me a head ache--but I'd rather have a headache and a bad after taste in my mouth then be nauseous and throwing up all day! My next appointment is June 15th and we get to hear the heartbeat and get to have an ultrasound to see the baby for the first time which is very exciting.

As far as Davin goes--he's doing good and getting big. Still as silly as ever. He's having so much fun playing with Boston--I'm super glad they're home for awhile because Davin has a friend to play with. I had to go to Salt Lake for a work seminar yesterday so I only got to see him yesterday morning before we dropped him off at my sitters house. He was of course asleep when I got back at 9:30 so I had to wait to love on him this morning and man was he full of hugs and kisses!! I was so excited for them too---he's the best cuddle bug ever. Here are a few recent pictures....

I promise he doesn't dress like that all the time. He LOVES LOVES LOVES his hat and boots and his belly just happened to be poking out--either that or the shirt is to small. His pants look a little short to since the bottoms of them are at the top of his boots--Maybe I should go shopping?

These are the loves I was talking about. He loves giving kisses!

Just to clarify---No he's not that tall. He's standing on a box of diapers. I know I have a short kid but I'm only 5'1 so unless he hits a growth spurt like his Dad--I'm not sure if he has any hope. He's still mighty cute though :).

5 comments:

  1. I love him in his hat and boots. He makes the cutest cowboy! And we will all hope he has your blond hair, but his dads height.
    I'm glad you are feeling better. I was worried for you yesterday because I knew you would be traveling and I didn't know if that would make things worse.
    I don't care when the new baby comes, as long as you are in the hospital for Christmas. That would suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braylon! Cayda? QUINCY???

    I think before you name a child, it is important to remember that their name will be stamped to them for eternity. That's a long time to have a weird/unusually awkward name. Just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dav is so cute! I love his style ;)
    It would suck to be in the hospital for Christmas! I'm so glad you were able to get something for you nausea...I was starting to get worried!
    And by the way...I love the "different" names! Who wants normal average names...I have one of the most common names in the English language and I feel so lame hahahaha, I was always envious of kids that had cool names when I was in school! PLUS if for some reason the kid absolutely can not stand their name, they can get it changed legally! It's your choice girly (and Brady's!) and I know ya'll will pick something that will be beautiful and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care what "ANONYMOUS" says....if they're going to worry about what MY CHILDS name is going to be then they don't have much of a life because by the sounds of it they don't have much to worry about. I guess I wasn't aware that other people cared that much about what other people named their kids. If you're going to post a comment on my blog about the names I have picked out--then at least have the decency to leave your own name.....

    ReplyDelete