Monday, May 11, 2009

Teagan Claire Byers

My mom just sent me the CUTEST pictures of my niece Teagan. I haven't seen her since last September--which is way to long! She's gotten so big and she's such a ham!! She just turned 2 at the end of April. Miss you and love you Tea!

Smile Tea!

Very Cute Hat :)

Even Cuter Hat--With A VERY Cute Smile :)

Just Waking Up I Think--She's A Doll

Tea and Tiff--This Is My WONDERFUL Sister In Law ((I Love Her))--She Loves Her Mommy

This Is Her and Her Daddy--My Brother Cody--She Loves Him Too!

2 comments:

  1. omg she looks just like ur brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you shoulda seen her when she was born--she was a spitting image of him. I think she looks a lot like Tiffany now--still some like my brother--but not as much as she use to!

    ReplyDelete