Monday, March 16, 2009

Cowboy-in...

We took Davin to the farm this weekend. He LOVED it! When we first got there we got to pet a calf that was born the day before, he really liked that. He can say "puppy" so every animal he sees, he calls them "pup pup" or "puppy". After we got to pet the calf we went over the the horses. Brady and I have three horses, our colt ((Bell)) is at our house but our other too ((Lena and Peanut)) are up at Bradys Dad's place. Davin wasn't so interested in them, he really wanted to go play with the cows. Here are some pictures of him playing with the horses...

This is Hawk ((left)) and Peanut ((right--Bradys horse)) and Oreo ((Bradys sisters horse)) is the one that is letting Davin touch his nose.
Davin, TJ ((Brady's dads horse)) and Peanut

Davin and Peanut--He was licking his hand and giving him loves--It was cute

Then he decided he had enough of the horses--He wanted to play with the cows--My horse ((Lena)) is in the background

Davin helping Grandpa feed the cows

And this is our little cowboy--He loves it a ton. That's him and his Grandma

2 comments:

  1. I want one just like him! He is just so cute! I love his boots and I love his hat! I'm so glad you started this blog so I can see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Davin is sick today :( It's just no fun for the little guy and it's no fun for you. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete