Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Awww You"

That's how Dav says "I Love You". The sweetest thing happened this morning. We recently started our 4-10 schedule at work so Brady and I have to get up an hour earlier in order to get to work on time. During our 5-8 schedule Davin would usually be awake for a half hour or forty five minutes before we left. Now that we have to wake up earlier he sleeps until right before we leave. This morning he woke up earlier and was really cranky. I laid him on the couch while I was getting his diaper bag ready and he was playing peek-a-boo with me. His very last peek-a-boo he just looked up at me and said "Aww You". I told him I love you too and he stood up and gave me a hug. He's the sweetest kid I know and I'd never ask for anything better.

3 comments:

  1. I love the changes. Your pictures on the side are so cute, that is one of my favorite pictures of Davin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soo CUTE!! Getting BIG!! I love it when they start to say LOVE YOU it is soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love this picture!!! Makes me want one...some day haha!

    ReplyDelete