Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Davin Brady

We took these pictures before it ever snowed. I thought they were the cutest pictures. He hates being cold and it was pretty chilly outside so it took a little while to get him to smile but once he saw his Aunt Rieley and Aunt Karlee making faces at him he started having a little fun! He's seriously the best thing that's ever happened to Brady and I. He brings so much happiness into our lives and I really don't know what we did without him for so long. Once he was here it's like he had never been gone. He brought our family a little closer to being complete. I had a pretty rough pregnancy with him and couldn't wait for it to be over...it was the longest 8 months of my life ((I had him about 3 1/2 weeks early)). But when he got here and I took one look at him, it was all definitely worth it. He's our pride and joy and we love him lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment