Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Fun

Usually I don't really get TOO excited for the holidays. Now that we are in our own house and in town ((which I still need to post pictures of...)) I've been so excited for the holidays to start. Brady is about sick of me making things and it's only October. It's been fun especially for my boys, except Davin keeps asking me "mom why are you doing that?" "mom why do we need this here?". But him and Trev have been the best helpers.

My really good friend Kaycee came over and we made these pumpkins. I wish I still had a picture of hers. She made hers shorter and they turned out super cute. I made some for Bradys mom to put on her porch and she loved them!

The Boys made this skeleton. It's just a little puzzle that goes on the fridge. They've loved it so far. Trevin likes taking pieces off just to make Davin mad haha.

The Boys and Brady and I made this little spider. I painted everything black, Brady and the boys did the wire, and Dav helped paint the face. Trevin will lay down in front of the spider on his belly and just stare at it. It's been cute to have!

It's been so fun living in a "neighborhood". Sunday night we heard a knock at the door so Brady answered it and there was nobody there. But there were some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at the doorstep. It had a note on it that said we had been hit by the Halloween Phantom and we had to pass two treats to two neighbors in two days or we would have a curse. Dav, Trev, and I made these pumpkin cupcakes. I thought it was fun making the cupcakes--but the boys thought it was hilarious that we put them on the doorstep, knocked, and then ran as fast as we could. We got Bradys sisters ((his parents aren't home right now :( )). After we rang the doorbell Aunt Rieley opened the door and their dog was barking and we were hiding by the garage and Trevin kept saying "mom that's pooka, that's pooka". I'm really surprised that Rie didn't hear him...

So far it's been fun, I'm excited to see what other fun we can come up with in the next couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of your cutest posts ever. So many fun projects and cute stories about the boys.

    ReplyDelete