Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ride In The Mountains

A couple weeks ago, Brady and I went for a horse ride in the high Uintahs with his dad and a family friend and his kids. It was a long day but so worth it! We left around 730 am and got back at about 830 or 9 pm. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful it was up there. The water was so so blue. We stopped and went fishing at I think 3 or 4 different lakes. I caught like a 5 inch fish--I was pretty proud haha.

This was on the way up, It just got prettier and prettier

I was attempting to get a picture of Brady and I while trying to ride my horse...


4 different spots and they were all so beautiful

This was after the long day--just right before we got off the trail and loaded the horses back up to go home. There is Brady, Rick, Dave, Chezney, Gavin, and Jazzy. Such a fun day!


2 comments: