Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter @ Stewarts Market

The boys had so much fun Easter weekend. Davin wanted to go see the Easter bunny so I took him down to Stewarts. I didn't know they had all these fun things going on!

Davin wanted to SEE the Easter bunny. Nichelle had to hold Mazie and him--they didn't want to touch him at all! Neither did Trevin!

Then they got to bowl with a little frozen chicken. Trevin wasn't interested.

Then they got to decorate their own cookies and take them home....

Then we went to the pie throwing--Davin had no problems throwing it but after he threw it he was running to me--I think he got nervous haha.


Then they got to go fishing and do an egg race to get prizes.


The last thing was coloring. They had so much fun and I can't wait to take them again next year!
We were off to color eggs at Grandma and Grandpas house.......

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Stewarts did all of that. That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete