Wednesday, January 12, 2011

***Christmas***

We had the most perfect Christmas this year. We had an amazing time with Bradys family. The boys had so much fun--and it was so much more fun for me because Davin was into the whole Santa thing and understood it a bit. He slept amazing Christmas Eve--I was up probably every 45 minutes to check the clock. Davin woke up about 6:15 and I had to tell him we had to wait a little while before we went to see if Santa came. That only lasted about 15 minutes before he got to antsy.

Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk--he was kind of in awe I think.

He had to test out Trevins 4-wheeler. Trevin was all for it :)

Santa even brought GRANDPA some toys for Grandpas house!



Opening presents was so much fun. The boys had tons of fun to. Trevin just liked ripping the paper and would go from one present to the other.

Davin was having a BLAST in his new gator. He had a perma-smile!

I miss these two boys already. We had to say bye to them a couple days ago. Lindsay started crying--so we all started crying ((Yes Linds I'm blaming you!!)). They went back to Pennsylvania and got home and found that Santa had been to their home!! We're counting down the days until May because that's when they'll be back. It was such a good Christmas and I'm glad we got to spend it with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment